Pediatric CPR, AED and First Aid Classes in Denver and the Front Range
Who this Pediatric CPR and First Aid class is for
Our pediatric CPR and First Aid class is designed for schools, youth sports coaches, child care providers and anyone who is required or desires to receive training in infant and child specific CPR and First Aid in Denver and the Front Range.
Our ASHI Pediatric CPR and First Aid class is approved by the Colorado Division of Early Care and Learning for all Colorado counties.
We offer Pediatric CPR, AED and First Aid Training in Denver, Aurora, Longmont and anywhere within our service area.
Pediatric CPR and First Aid
Our Pediatric CPR and First Aid class covers a wide range of topics to help prepare you for emergencies involving infant and children.
• Sudden Cardiac Arrest
• CPR – Children, Infants, Adults
• Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
• Choking – Children, Infants, Adults
• Control of Bleeding
• Head, Neck or Back Injury
• Burns – Thermal, Electrical, Chemical
• Asthma and Inhalers, Severe Allergic Reaction
• Poisoning – Ingested, Inhaled
• Heat and Cold Emergencies
• Bites and Stings
Class Length: 6 hours
Certification is good for 2 years
Group discounts are available